The Gambler Natural Body Wash - 8oz - (bourbon, tobacco, and a little leather)
If you don't love this, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle.
Most orders ship within 24 hours and arrive in a couple days.
- What does it smell like? After a long day, you pour yourself a glass of fine bourbon. At the first sip, you feel yourself slipping into the warm bath of flavor: the smokiness, the warmth, the depth. This is the body wash that smells like that feels.
- A refined scent, won't make you smell like a bar or a Hell's Angel. Isn't like sock-ya-in-the-kisser whiskey, but more like a warm blanket for your inners. Except for your outers, because it's body wash (please don't drink the body wash. It is non-alcoholic).
- Made with natural ingredients, 100% vegan, never tested on animals, and just all-around amazing stuff.
- A bottle you can be proud to have in your shower... you know, for whomever happens to be in your shower (I'm not going to get into your business, ok?)
- Made by the fine folks at Outlaw Soaps, a tiny little soap company in Gold Country, California, by people who love their jobs
Come here often? You might want to get a subscription!
Sign up here: The Gambler Body Wash Subscription
Being a Gambler isn’t just about taking chances, it’s about a way of looking at the world: Either it’s a good hand, or it’s a raw deal.
A gambler also knows that a raw deal can be a good hand, but it’s up to who’s holding the cards. Fortune, more than beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Luck is our own.
Bourbon, tobacco, and a little leather.
Sit down, shuffle up, and deal me in.
Ingredients: Water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, cetyl betaine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, passion fruit oil, rice bran oil, ethylhexylglycerin, acai palm fruit oil, fragrance
You're looking at The Gambler Natural Body Wash - 8oz - (bourbon, tobacco, and a little leather) from the Whiskey / Bourbon soap, lotion, lip balm, and cologne category, which was made in the USA 🇺🇸 using both domestic and internationally sourced components.
Our products are made from naturally derived ingredients whenever possible 🌈.
We never test on animals and our products are cruelty free 🐰.
Read about our ingredients and process of soapmaking.