Fire in the Hole Natural Campfire Hair & Body Wash - Explosively awesome!
If you don't love this, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle.
Most orders ship within 24 hours and arrive in a couple days.
- Fire in the Hole officially smells like campfire, gunpowder, and whiskey (in other words, like a really great camping trip).
- It unofficially smells like insanity, excitement, and overwhelming joy.
- Made with natural ingredients, 100% vegan, never tested on animals, and just all-around amazing stuff.
- A bottle you can be proud to have in your shower... you know, for whoever happens to be in your shower (I'm not going to get into your business, ok?)
- Made by the fine folks at Outlaw Soaps, a tiny little soap company in Gold Country, California, by people who love their jobs.
Come here often? You might want to get a subscription!
Sign up here: Fire in the Hole Hair & Body Wash Subscription
You know what that sound is? It's the sound of your FAMOUSLY AMAZING DAY STARTING.
It's the first thing that you're going to yell when you get out of your shower because if you're going to smell like A FRICKEN EXPLOSION, you might as well sound like one!
Fire in the Hole officially smells like campfire, gunpowder, and whiskey (in other words, like a really great camping trip).
It unofficially smells like insanity, excitement, and overwhelming joy. It looks like fire. It is, in my estimation, the most effing awesomest body wash ever in the history of ever.
You should totally get this hair & body wash. It could change your life.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice*, Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Olive Oil*, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil*, Guar Gum, Rosemary Extract, Shea Butter*, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
* organic ingredient
You're looking at Fire in the Hole Natural Campfire Hair & Body Wash - Explosively awesome! from the Campfire scented soap, lotion, and cologne category, which was made in the USA 🇺🇸 using both domestic and internationally sourced components.
Our products are made from naturally derived ingredients whenever possible 🌈.
We never test on animals and our products are cruelty free 🐰.
Read about our ingredients and process of soapmaking.