Calamity Jane Natural Lotion
If you don't love this, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle.
Most orders ship within 24 hours and arrive in a couple days.
Smell like a legend!
- Smells of warm clove, sweet cinnamon, vanilla bean, spicy ginger, whiskey, and a hint of orange.
- Doesn’t smell like the actual Calamity Jane (who was known to drink until she passed out in the stable.)
- Made with love and laughter (and all-vegan oils.)
- Makes you want to rewatch all three seasons of Deadwood
- Perky, spicy, crisp scent.
Calamity Jane was a great American frontierswoman and professional scout, known associate of Wild Bill Hickok, and one of the most notoriously badass women of the Wild West. She gave ZERO F*CKS FOREVER so that we don’t have to EVER. We would be failing our historical duties if we didn't honor this lady with the badass bar soap she so sorely needed.
Now, we can’t imagine with her heavy drinking and aversion to cleanliness, that she smelled anything like citrus and warm spices like this here soap does, so instead of her ripe, lingering odor, we’ve just captured the spirit of Ol’ Calamity J.
Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Avocado Oil, Steric Acid, Optiphen Plus, and Fragrance.
You're looking at Calamity Jane Natural Lotion from the Calamity Jane category, which was made in the USA 🇺🇸 using both domestic and internationally sourced components.
Our products are made from naturally derived ingredients whenever possible 🌈.
We never test on animals and our products are cruelty free 🐰.
Read about our ingredients and process of soapmaking.
Calamity Jane Natural Lotion has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 13 reviews.