Hitting the Road: Our Road Trip from August 21 - 29
That trailer at the right is TOTALLY not ours, and it probably never will be, but at least it's cute.
But what is real is that Russ and I are taking our two dogs and our "toaster oven" (the Honda Element) on the road for a real vacation.
Ok, anyone who knows me knows there's no such thing as a real vacation, but at least I won't be able to fill orders while we're away, which is honestly a vacation enough for me. :)
So if you need any Outlaws in your life between August 21 and the 29th, you better order soon!
There are a few exciting things on the horizon in the next few weeks:
- Whole Foods Market in Castro now also carries our lotion!
- Whole Foods Market in Folsom now carries many of our soaps and lip balms!
- Whole Foods Market in Campbell put an order in, but we're working on a display with them before we send it over.
- Whole Foods Market in Monterey just put an order in, which I'll be sending very soon.
- We just heard from three other local markets, but I don't want to pre-emptively announce anything.
In addition, you can look forward to a guest blog post from our new customer, Three Sixty Ecotique, in Chico, CA (hooray!)
So stay tuned... the blog has been a little quiet while we regroup our efforts, but we're getting back to it NOW.
Have an idea for a blog post that I could write? We're always looking for ideas! Submit your idea here!
"Sometimes the person who wins the rodeo is just the person flexible and stubborn enough to stay in the saddle the longest." - Danielle
This is Tad Lucas. She was a professional rodeo rider. I bought her photo (this photo, in fact) off eBay about a deca...Read More
We recently changed our lotion labels, but we've got some of the old set still skulking around our workshop. Can you ...Read More