The Actual Final Day of the IBN 30 challenge
DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT I was so excited and proud, but it turned out I jumped the gun on the end of the 30 day challenge, and so TODAY is the actual final final actual final final day.
I think that's worth an interpretive dance, don't you?
Let's look back on what we did in the past 30 days:
- The first day of the 30 day challenge: Striking flint until we hit fire
- My tribute to my favorite journalist: Hunter S. Thompson
- Time management and how I know when to go to bed
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of scents
- How I became a person of adventure
- 10 Quotes to Inspire Good Work
- Breaking through creative blocks: how to draw inspiration from a stone
- Almost entirely cute puppy photos
- How do we name things?
- Road to Renegade, Part 1
- The biggest disappointment in our early business
- Is our business like Fight Club? Yeah, kinda.
- Joshua Tree: the inspiration for Dusty Trails
- Road to Renegade, Part 2: Treasure Island Flea
- Our first big soap failure: whiskey soap (guest blog post from Russell)
- Outlaw Soaps packaging
- How to stop criticism from ruining your day
- Meeting Hunter S. Thompson
- Desert Camping Adventure #1
- Desert Camping Adventure #2
- Desert Camping Adventure #3
- The Hunt for the American Dream: Hunter S. Thompson Vegas Rampage
- How Russ and I sustain enthusiasm for our handmade soap business
- Road to Renegade, Part 3: The final countdown
- Josie Bassett: frontier woman, all around badass
- Why do you buy handmade soap?
- Using busyness to procrastinate
- Renegade Day 1: omg tired
- The first final day of the IBN 30 (hahaha)
- The actual final day of the IBN30 challenge (you're looking at it!)
TADA! Quite an accomplishment, if I do say so myself.
And now I get to return to my life, already in progress. :)
Have an idea for a blog post that I could write? We're always looking for ideas! Submit your idea here!
Things are pretty rockin' in the safehouse. The spray cologne sold out so fast that we decided to order 160 bottles a...Read More
You may have noticed our logo is a figure in a cowboy hat with a dog, standing next to a joshua tree. It's a pretty i...Read More