“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” - Jack Kerouak, On the Road
Whether you're assembling it for your own use or giving it to someone else, a well-assembled Men's Grooming Kit (aka Dopp Kit) is absolutely essential.
Here is our idea of a perfect travel kit:
What we have here:
- Emergency Money (hey, you never know)
- Tooth Brush
- Lip Balm
- Your favorite soap (your signature scent!)
- A bag or travel box to bring the soap home in
- Nail clippers
- Safety pins
- Nail brush
- Hair brush
- Deodorant (I prefer antiperspirant/deodorant)
- Spare blades (I use Dollar Shave Club)
- Shaving soap
- Shaving brush
- Dual purpose lotion / after-shave balm
- Allergy medication (can double as a sleeping pill in a pinch)
I made this all into a handy printable packing checklist (click on the image for a printable size):
*cough* It just so happens that WE carry two sets that include many of these items:
Did we miss anything? What's in your travel grooming kit?
Outlaw Soaps creates rugged & rEAL scents worthy of your most fearless forays.