What Goes Into the Ideal Travel Men's Grooming Kit?
“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” - Jack Kerouak, On the Road
Whether you're assembling it for your own use or giving it to someone else, a well-assembled Men's Grooming Kit (aka Dopp Kit) is absolutely essential.
Here is our idea of a perfect travel kit:
What we have here:
- Emergency Money (hey, you never know)
- Tooth Brush
- Lip Balm
- Your favorite soap (your signature scent!)
- A bag or travel box to bring the soap home in
- Nail clippers
- Safety pins
- Nail brush
- Hair brush
- Deodorant (I prefer antiperspirant/deodorant)
- Spare blades (I use Dollar Shave Club)
- Shaving soap
- Shaving brush
- Dual purpose lotion / after-shave balm
- Allergy medication (can double as a sleeping pill in a pinch)
I made this all into a handy printable packing checklist (click on the image for a printable size):
*cough* It just so happens that WE carry two sets that include many of these items:
Did we miss anything? What's in your travel grooming kit?
Have an idea for a blog post that I could write? We're always looking for ideas! Submit your idea here!
Outlaws are loyal to their favorite soaps (ahem, that's us), but what's the perfect gift for people who are serious f...Read More
It's Veteran's Day. My dad was in the Navy and served in Vietnam. When I was growing up, we didn't really talk about ...Read More