Introducing the first Spring cleaning sale!
You know all those cute little one-off things that we make from time to time, and then sell out of? Well, usually we keep one or two of 'em around just to make sure we don't oversell.
And now it is time to get rid of them, since we're reorganizing our shop and have to make room for new (and equally wonderful) stuff.
Starting at 12:01 AM on Friday, this sale section will have all the items available.
Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated!
You may also enjoy our some of our most popular posts, which are:
- Is the Handmade Soap Industry Doomed?
- Eight things to do when you just can't
- How Russ and I Sustain our Enthusiasm
- Things I'm glad I didn't know when I started my business
- How to stop criticism from ruining your day
After more than 10 years as a corporate Digital Product Manager for such sites as Oprah.com, ABC.com, and ABCFamily.com, Danielle quit her career and pulled up her rubber gloves to make a living making and selling handmade soap as Outlaw Soaps.